- Kirk Laughlin (Managing Director)
- Nearshore Americas
- Send Email to Press Contact
- Request High Res Image
- SEO Services Philippines Announces Philippines’ No.1 SEO Hosting Website
- CelexaBirthDefectsNews.com: New Lawsuit Website Dedicated To Help Victims of Celexa Birth Defects
- Matthew James Magic Announces New Magic Shows in San Francisco
- Medical Supplies in Nassau County Finds Its Niche
- Lower Shipping Rates from Leading Skin Whitening Companies
- Sweatpants Media to Produce Red Bull YouTube Channel Series on Bryce Menzies
- 10 Steps to a Perfect at Home-Date Night
- Superior Impact Windows Introduces Impact Windows & Doors with Lifetime No-Leak Warranty
- Quicken Software Releases Useful Tools to Help Manage Expenses and Achieve Personal Financial Goals
- Favorite South Florida Cleaning Experts Expand Territory Due To High Demand
Global Outsourcing Conference Powers Connections Between the U.S. and Latin America
New York, New York (Newsbox) 08-Mar-2013
At Nearshore Nexus 2013, Joe Nocera Presents on Decline of U.S. Competitiveness and Flaws of the "Short Term Fix"
What: Nearshore Nexus 2013
When: April 24th, 2013
Where: Hyatt Regency Jersey City on the Hudson
New York City, NY, March 2013- For four years in a row, the U.S. has declined in global competiveness rankings. The decline is part of a larger problem that many U.S. business leaders are increasingly worried about: If Washington can't work out its problems how can I as a business leader find innovative human capital and technology solutions to make my business more competitive?
This is one of the central questions being addressed at the 2013 Nearshore Nexus executive conference, where business leaders come together to assess how to improve efficiencies, accelerate technical innovation and gear their businesses to be globally ready. The Nexus conference is designed to generate business-specific knowledge and dialogue about the opportunities, risks and advantages of developing strategic relationship in Latin America and the Caribbean.
Keynoting Nearshore Nexus is well-regarded New York Times columnist Joe Nocera, who will deliver any eye-opening analysis of the trouble this nation is in, and why policies such as immigration reform and education investment require a stronger degree of leadership and attention.
In today's outsourcing environment, business leaders have moved beyond simple operational cost cutting and are advancing toward strategic initiatives that require offshore business partners to have a high-degree of knowledge of the customer's industry and requirements. Key themes for the conference include:
• What does it cost to work with IT and BPO partners in Latin America?
• How well prepared are professionals in the market, and what level of English-speaking capability is available in specific countries?
• And, how does LATAM compare to India, China or Eastern Europe?
To register for this event, please visit: http://nearshorenexus.com/register. Join the discussion on Twitter using #NearshoreNexus
For information regarding sponsorship opportunities, please contact Kirk Laughlin at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Nearshore Americas:
Nearshore Americas is an independent online business news provider dedicated to expanding knowledge around the fastest growing IT services and business process outsourcing market in the world - Latin America.
As one of the world's leading online resources for the global services industry, Nearshore Americas is committed to providing high value information and data for business, finance and IT leaders in the U.S. and around the World. Nearshore Americas is owned and published by US-based Next Coast Media - which also operates two other leading online news sites: Global Delivery Report and Sourcing Brazil.
Visit Nearshore Americas to sign up for a free newsletter, and follow the brand through Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.