- Ebook The Path To True Health And Optimal Wellness Promotes Eliminating Disease
- Arthur Rutenberg Homes to Showcase Myrtle Beach Custom Homes in New Online Video Campaign
- Brandamos Films Opening of First Ever Polaroid Fotobar Launch
- USALawSuitLoans.com Launches New 24 Hour Approval Guarantee for Selected Lawsuit Loans
- Get a Great Face Launches a New Natural Skin Care Blog
- MLB and Yahoo Fantasy Baseball’s 2013 Forecasts
- Bosman Now Offers Vibrant Visuals for Businesses
- Armenian lobby and Iranian State Propaganda Attack Azerbaijan-Israel Burgeoning Relations
- Medical Pay Solutions and RevSource Solutions Announce Strategic Alliance
- FreeSpins.com – Harry Casino Launches WMS Slots
Henderson Tipped for Massive Cheltenham Festival
Kent, (Newsbox) 08-Mar-2013
The 2013 Cheltenham Festival is less than two weeks away and trainer Nicky Henderson is being tipped to surpass his record total of seven winners last year.
Kent, UK - The Lambourn handler, who is set to depose Paul Nicholls as champion trainer this season, has live chances of winning the four big races of the meeting - the Champion Hurdle, Queen Mother Champion Chase, World Hurdle and Cheltenham Gold Cup.
In the last three of those Henderson has the favourite and it will be a major shock if his Queen Mother Champion Chase hotpot Sprinter Sacre is beaten.
But he also holds the whip hand in the Cheltenham Gold Cup with favourite Bobs Worth and the 2011 winner Long Run, who finished a close third last year. Both horses have shown their quality this term with victory in the Hennessy Gold Cup and King George VI Chase respectively.
On www.cheltenhamfestival.net Henderson reveals how he has not been bowled over by the performances this season from any of the main rivals to his duo, with Sir Des Champs and Silviniaco Conti the biggest dangers according to the bookmakers.
Silviniaco Conti, trained by his arch-rival Nicholls, is unbeaten in three valuable staying chases during the 2012-13 campaign, while Sir Des Champs won the Irish Hennessy Gold Cup last time out - but Henderson is not having any sleepless nights.
"It's very wide open and I don't think we've seen a stand-out horse," said Henderson. "You wouldn't say Silviniaco Conti was earth-shatteringly impressive at Newbury last time, but it was a very satisfactory trial I'm sure.
"Nothing has come out this season that you'd say 'look at that'. Bobs Worth and Long Run have as good a chance as any."
Visit http://www.cheltenhamfestival.net for more information.
The full story, including the latest on Bobs Worth's preparations for his date with destiny, can be read on CheltenhamFestival.net
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.