- Ebook The Path To True Health And Optimal Wellness Promotes Eliminating Disease
- Arthur Rutenberg Homes to Showcase Myrtle Beach Custom Homes in New Online Video Campaign
- Brandamos Films Opening of First Ever Polaroid Fotobar Launch
- USALawSuitLoans.com Launches New 24 Hour Approval Guarantee for Selected Lawsuit Loans
- Get a Great Face Launches a New Natural Skin Care Blog
- MLB and Yahoo Fantasy Baseball’s 2013 Forecasts
- Bosman Now Offers Vibrant Visuals for Businesses
- Armenian lobby and Iranian State Propaganda Attack Azerbaijan-Israel Burgeoning Relations
- Medical Pay Solutions and RevSource Solutions Announce Strategic Alliance
- FreeSpins.com – Harry Casino Launches WMS Slots
Artist Teams with Post-Up Stand to Create Stunning Art for Casino Resort Restaurant
Maple Heights, Ohio (Newsbox) 06-Mar-2013
Canadian textile artist and photographer used Cleveland-based Post-Up Stand, a trade show and advertising display company, to create vivid graphic prints for Fallsview Casino Resort's restaurant located in Niagara Falls.
Maple Heights, OH - The unusual pairing of the artist Emilia Kun, originally from Transylvania, and the large-format printing company gave rise to various dye-sublimated fabric prints that are either mounted on canvas or sewn to create a quilt-like display. The artwork features digital prints of vibrantly colored abstract compositions, geometric shape arrangements and door entrance-ways, which give the illusion of three-dimensional depth.
Kun, who attended art school in her native Transylvanian cities Szatmar and Nagybanya, used the brilliant fabric banners as both hung pieces of artwork and a quilt-like textile display in another residence. Kun framed some of the printed banners by stretching the polyester on a plywood frame and adding a fleece layer underneath for support. The banner displays are hanging in the upscale steak and seafood restaurant 21 Club at Fallsview Casino Resort, which opened in 2004 and is the largest gaming resort facility in Canada.
Post-Up Stand helped create these vivid works of art by using a state-of-the-art printing process called dye sublimation, which uses a heat press to transfer the digitally-printed image to a polyester fabric material. The displays created for Fallsview Casino Resort illustrate Post-Up Stand's photo-quality printed imagery and vibrant color profiles. The company applies this innovative printing process to many of its products including pop-up displays, retractable banner stands and table throws.
Visit http://www.postupstand.com/ for more information.
Contact Info Name: Jessica Knisely Organization: Post-Up Stand Email: Jessica@postupstand.com
Post-Up Stand is a company based out of Cleveland, OH, specializing in trade show displays and banner stands utilizing large format digital printers to provide quality custom prints. Founded in 2004, the company has grown to include 46 full-time employees at a sprawling 36,000 square foot building that serves as the warehouse with tens of thousands of products in stock, printing and production area, and office space. Post-Up Stand was recognized and ranked by Inc. Magazine on their list of the 5,000 fastest growing companies in America in both 2010 and 2011.
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.