- Ebook The Path To True Health And Optimal Wellness Promotes Eliminating Disease
- Arthur Rutenberg Homes to Showcase Myrtle Beach Custom Homes in New Online Video Campaign
- Brandamos Films Opening of First Ever Polaroid Fotobar Launch
- USALawSuitLoans.com Launches New 24 Hour Approval Guarantee for Selected Lawsuit Loans
- Get a Great Face Launches a New Natural Skin Care Blog
- MLB and Yahoo Fantasy Baseball’s 2013 Forecasts
- Bosman Now Offers Vibrant Visuals for Businesses
- Armenian lobby and Iranian State Propaganda Attack Azerbaijan-Israel Burgeoning Relations
- Medical Pay Solutions and RevSource Solutions Announce Strategic Alliance
- FreeSpins.com – Harry Casino Launches WMS Slots
Will Vogel is Discovery Inspections Newest Certified Professional Inspector
Peachtree City, Georgia (Newsbox) 05-Mar-2013
Gary Sloan of Discovery Inspections announces that Will Vogel, has successfully completed the InterNACHI home inspector courses and is now a Certified Professional Inspector.
Atlanta, GA USA - Certified Master Inspector, Gary Sloan of Discovery Inspections, which provides residential and commercial inspections in the Greater Metro Atlanta area, announces one of its trusted and dedicated employees, Will Vogel, has successfully completed all the required InterNACHI home inspector courses and passed the final examination earning him the title of "Certified Professional Inspector".
While Will gained the academic knowledge from InterNACHI's excellent training courses, he had diligently worked under the watchful eye of Certified Master Inspector and owner of Discovery Inspections, Gary Sloan, to accumulate the necessary field experience.
According to Sloan, buying a new home or commercial property is probably the biggest investment anyone could ever make, and Will has played an integral role helping our clients "by providing the critical technical information needed for them to make a sound buying decision."
"Our mission is to provide home buyers, sellers and owners with unbiased, comprehensive information regarding property conditions, and with Will Vogel, who has carefully packaged his attention to detail and superior customer service with excellent communications skills; our customers will be well served. We couldn't be more thrilled to have Will on our winning team!" says Sloan.
The company, which prides itself in providing a variety of services including residential and commercial inspections, pre-listing inspections, buyer and new construction inspections, and annual home maintenance inspections, also provides radon, mold, lead, asbestos and water quality testing, investor consulting, forensic inspections, and energy audits.
Visit http://www.discoveryinspectors.com for more information.
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.