iGrade for Teacher: Empower Educators with New Features
25-Feb-2013 | News-Press Release
The premier GradeBook and Attendance app for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad, released its version 3.2.
With an improved and faster navigation, the latest version of IGrade for Teacher includes more features to assist educators get organized and save time while providing an unparallel flexibility to manage student and class data. In addition to its superb functionalities, now teachers will be able to record important custom events in the classroom such as "Good Behaviour", "Go to the principal's office" or any custom event set by the teacher and at the same time show relevant student statistics with beautiful graphs.
Version 3.2 also includes the option to record subscriptions, participations and donations for fundraising events in the classroom as well as the possibility to export the student's reports as PDF, e-mail or use AirPrint to print them directly from the device.
IGrade for Teacher is the Top Gradebook app for apple devices. Its slick and highly effective user interface facilitate teacher's organization in the classroom. The app helps teachers to be more knowledgeable, efficient and to communicate better with the student and parents. It includes an ultra attendance module, new weight options to calculate GPA and the ability to mass email students and parents.
iGrade for Teacher is part of a suite of productivity iPhone/ipad Applications by Zysco .Other versions of the family include iGrade for Soccer, iGrade for Psychologist and iGrade for Social Worker, among others.
For additional information on iGrade for Teacher, go to iGrade.co
Zysco is dedicated to empower the new Mobile Generation with intuitive and sophisticated Productivity Applications. Although focused on the consumer market with a suite of iOS Applications, we are also delivering enterprise solutions for selected clients
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Bryan Mays, KVUE News Anchor Has Been Selected as the Honorary Media Ambassador for the FARE Walk For Food Allergy being held in Austin, Texas
- Codeexceptional Ltd Announces Launch of Color Teaser
- Top Chef Uniforms Unveils New Collection
- Isramworld Adds Variety Of Tours To Greece To Its Expanding European Presence
- The IsramWorld Portfolio of Brands renews its commitment with 2015 tours to Egypt lineup
- Introducing SaaSCSS.com, a Design Gallery of SaaS & Web Application Websites
- Rakxe.com Introduced Eco-friendly Electric Bike Products for City Commuters
- Newly Mixtape And Music Promotion Company Attracts Fast Online Attention
- New And Improved Chicago Virtual Office
- Nagoya Commodity Exchange (ngcx) Introduces New Trading Membership Levels