- William Martin Author of: The Parentâ€™s Tao Te Ching Appeared on Open to Hope Radio
- Franklin Cook Advisor to the â€śSuicide Prevention Action Network â€ś Appeared on Open to Hope Radio
- Robin Lentz Worgan Author of Journaling Away Mommyâ€™s Grief Appeared on Open to Hope Radio
- Dorothy Foltz-Gray's With and Without Her: A Memoir of Being & Losing a Twin on Open to Hope Radio
- Diane Dettmann Author of â€śTwenty-Eight Snow Angelsâ€ť Appeared on Open to Hope Radio
- A Journey Back to Life and Living Appeared on Open to Hope Radio
- Jeffery Berman Author of Death Education in the Writing Classroom appeared on Open to Hope Radio
- Abel Keogh Author of Room for Two To appear on Open to Hope Radio
- Amy Jo Mattheis Author of Religion Made Me Fat appeared on Open to Hope Radio
- Dr. Coy Cross II Author of The Dance:A Caregiverâ€™s Search for Meaning Appeared on Open to Hope Radio
Ron Villano Author of The Zing to Appear on Open to Hope Radio
Ron Villano to be interviewed by "Open to Hope Radio" Hosts, Dr. Gloria Horsley and Dr. Heidi Horsley on June 14th, 2012, sponsored by the Open to Hope Foundation www.opentohope.com.
New York, NY (prsafe) June 13, 2012 - Ron Villano M.S. is a leading expert in working through change. As a father who lost his 17-year old son, Michael, in an auto accident, he always speaks from the heart. He is a licensed psychotherapist, certified clinical hypnotherapist and life/bereavement coach, author of The Zing and host of two radio shows. He encourages all he encounters to Embrace the Power of Change.
Open to Hope Radio broadcasts every Thursday. To listen to this show, go to www.opentohope.com.
About Dr. Heidi Horsley
Dr. Heidi Horsley, PsyD, LMSW, MS, is a bereaved sibling and a licensed psychologist and social worker. Dr. Heidi is the Co-Founder and Executive Director of the Open to Hope Foundation and an adjunct professor at Columbia University. She has a private practice in Manhattan, NY specializing in grief and loss. She serves on the National Board of Directors for the Compassionate Friends, www.compassionatefriends.org and on the advisory board for TAPS, Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors of those who died in the military. She is also author of "Open to Hope: Inspirational Stories of Healing After Loss," "Teen Grief Relief" and "Real Men Do Cry". She holds graduate degrees from the University of San Francisco, Columbia University, and Loyola University.
About Dr. Gloria Horsley
Dr. Gloria C. Horsley, PHD, MFT, CNS, is a bereaved parent, and has worked in the field of family therapy for over twenty years. Dr. Gloria is Founder and President of the Open to Hope Foundation. She serves on The Compassionate Friends Advisory Board and is a guide for Maria Shrivers Blog. She is co-author of "Open to Hope: Inspirational Stories of Healing After Loss," "Teen Grief Relief" and "Real Men Do Cry." She holds graduate degrees from the University of Rochester, Syracuse, Greenwich and Holos Universities.
Dr. Heidi Horsley
125 West 72nd Street, Suite 6F
NY NY 10023
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.