- Alcoholic Drinks and an Aging Population, Food Market Research Reports, Beverages Market Research Reports market research, industry analysis, market share
- ReportsnReports: Global Renewable Power Investment Outlook for 2012 - Key Factors Influencing Investment Decisions
- ReportsnReports - 2012 Insurance Pricing Post Gender Ruling
- ReportsnReports: North American Medium/Heavy-duty Commercial Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Market
- ReportsnReports - 2012: Trends to Watch in Global Wealth Management
- ReportsnReports: Automotive Plastics Market for Passenger Cars: Global Trends & Forecasts to 2016
- ReportsnReports - LNG Industry Outlook in South and Central America, 2012 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating
- ReportsnReports: Green Growth in Hygiene Products
- ReportsnReports: 2012 Deep Research Report on Global and China PV Inverter Industry
- ReportsnReports: European Markets for Dental Bone Graft Substitutes, Dental Membranes and Tissue Engineering 2012 (21 countries)
- ReportsnReports: Retailing in Bosnia-Herzegovina
ReportsnReports: Alcoholic Drinks and an Aging Population
ReportsnReports adds the report "Alcoholic Drinks and an Aging Population " to its store.
The 50+ age group makes up 31% of the world’s population and accounts for 30% of global spending on alcoholic drinks (though a lower share of volume). This age group accounts for 40% of wine spending, 37% of spirits spending and 22% of spending on beer, cider and FABs.
The 50+ age group typically accounts for about a half of all consumer spending and many want to live in style with premium products because they believe that have earned it. However, it is estimated that only 10% of marketing is directed at the 50+ age group, such that half of this group believes that businesses have little interest in their needs.
There is an opportunity for no, low, and lower alcohol products, because seniors are the most likely of all age groups to moderate or abstain from drinking. Older consumers are also interested in dietary products (low/no calorie/carb/sugar etc) which currently make up about 2% of new alcoholic drink launches.
Consumers aged 50+ represent an attractive and significant market for alcoholic drinks. It’s now time to start paying more attention to them: they already represent a large section of society – and their numbers are growing; they are affluent, and they enjoy food, drinks, and convivial experiences. This report provides crucial insight and analysis of the aging population and alcohol consumption.
Request a Sample for or Inquire before buying the Alcoholic Drinks and an Aging Population Report
Features and benefits
• Review a selection of alcoholic drinks advertising campaigns that have broken new ground by targeting middle aged or older consumers.
• Understand the relative size of each age group for sales of your product. Predict how an aging population will change the markets that you compete in.
• Gain insight into the types of alcoholic drinks that older consumers are buying into now – and what is likely to be popular in the future. .
• Review products in the senior-friendly super-premium segment, as well as products that claim to benefit heart health, weight management and skincare.
• Understand how the needs, preferences and aspirations of 50+ consumers differ from those of younger adults.
Major points covered in Table of Contents of this report include:
• EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
• Age groups and generations
• Alcoholic drinks and age
• Marketing tconsumers aged 50+
• Healthier alcoholic drinks
• Home and family, friends and community
• List of Tables
• List of Figures
Explore Comprehensive list of Tables & Figures available in the report @http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/146911-alcoholic-drinks-and-an-aging-population.html
7557 Rambler road,
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.