Copyright and Intellectual Property Agent for Notice:
Connectus respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Connectus may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be repeat infringers.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Connectus’ Copyright Agent the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our site.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
If you are seeking permission to use Connectus trademarks, logos, service marks, trade dress, slogans, screen shots, copyrighted designs, or other brand features, please contact the general information department, not the copyright agent.
Connectus Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached here.
firstname.lastname@example.org or send to general contact email@example.com to the attention of the copyright agent.
Please note that, due to security concerns, attachments cannot be accepted. Accordingly, any notification of infringement submitted electronically with an attachment will not be received or processed.